Inviting others to join your Fantasy Premier League mini-league is straightforward. Once you’ve created your FPL league, you’ll be given a unique code. Share this code with the people you want to invite. They can use this code to join your league following the steps outlined above.
You can invite as many people as you want, making it a great way to engage with friends, family, or colleagues throughout the Premier League season.
How to invite people to your private league in FPL?
1. Go to the ‘League and Cups’ tab
Once you’ve created your mini-league, you can start inviting your friends to join you. On the FPL website, look for the ‘Leagues & Cups’ tab, located in the main navigation bar or under a menu icon. Click on this tab to go to the leagues section.
2. Find your mini-league you wish to invite friends
Find the desired league.
3. Tap on invite friends
Select invite friends and you will see multiple options on how you can invite people to your FPL league.
4. Create invite link or invite your rivals via code or email
Now it is up to you how you can invite your competitors to your league, choose a way that will be the most convenient for your friends to join in.
You can either:
- Send them league code only that they will have to enter manually
- Send them auto-join link that needs only be clicked to in order to join the league
- Or you can send them email with all the options
From our experience, the auto-join link is really straightforward way how to invite people to the FPL league.
How to invite people to your league cia FPL App?
- Open the App
- Go to the Fantasy section
- Find Leagues & Cups
- Tap Configure leagues
- Now it will take you to the browser version of the game, and you can invite people to your mini-league in a same way as on desktop