After calm two gameweeks, another FPL storm is on the horizon as Fantasy Premier League managers will face blank gameweek 32, and then double gameweek 34.
In this article we will discuss our FPL GW32 Tips with the best picks, fixtures to target, transfer targets, captain, differentials, odds & team selection for blank gameweek.
1. Fantasy Premier League Blank Gameweek 32 Tips
- If you can field 10-11 quality players with a maximum of one -4 point hit, you do not have to use free hit now and could save the chip for double gameweek 34 or 37
- Now, you should have a pretty good picture when you use your remaining chips like free hit or wildcard
- If on Free Hit, just go heavy on players with the best fixtures in GW32
- Rashford replacement: Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Andreas
- Bench your Brighton midfielders for double gameweeks that they will have in GW34 and after
- Keep Maddison if you held him so long
2. Key players to own and transfer targets for GW32
- Salah – your captain in blank gameweek 32
- TAA (and Robertson if on free hit) – You will want Salah and TAA in blank GW32 and double GW34
- Trippier – the top-scoring defender
- Saka, Martinelli/Jesus/Odegaard, White/Gabriel/Ramsdale – just choose your Arsenal triple up
Potential transfer targets:
- Liverpool players – Salah, TAA, Robertson
- Arsenal players if you do not have triple up
- Aston Villa defender – Moreno/Mings
- Crystal Palace midfielders as differentials – Eze/Oilise
Players to transfer out:
- blank gameweek players
- Steele, Brighton defenders
- Haaland – but only if you are willing to book a transfer to bring him right back for GW33 or GW34
3. Fixtures to target in FPL Blank Gameweek 32
In which fixtures we could expect a lot of fantasy points? This could be very valuable information especially for managers on Free Hit chip. Fixtures to target in double GW32 according to bookies odds:
- Arsenal vs Southampton: The Gunners 81 % to win, 49 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Liverpool vs Nottingham: The Reds 78 % to win, 48 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Newcastle vs Tottenham: Newcastle 52 % to win, 23 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Crystal Palace vs Everton: Crystal Palace 45 % to win, 14 % to score 2.5+ goals
4. Differential for GW32
Eze (Crystal Palace, 5.5m)
- amazing one week punt for free hitters
- 3G + 1A in last three matches
- only 3.5% selected
5. Best captain pick in Blank Gameweek 32
Salah is the obvious captain pick for Gameweek 32. He is a reliable player and has good fixture. If you are looking for a different option, you could go for Arsenal attackers, where Saka is our number 1 pick, and Jesus is number 2.
6. Using Chips in Gameweek 32 – time for free hit?
As we mentioned, blank gameweek 32 is perfect for free hit. However, if you have enough players for GW32, you save the chip for later, where it could be more valuable. We are saving free hit for GW32. Here are our team selections for your inspiration:
- FPL Free Hit Team Inspiration for GW32
And if you are committed to gameweek 32 wildcard, this would be our wildcard squad:
- FPL Wildcard Team Inspiration for GW32
7. What bookies odds say about Blank Gameweek 32
As usual, we converted bookies odds into probabilities using our Odds to probability calculator, to assess the potential of blank gameweek 32.
Clean sheet odds for GW32
With a 56 % probability of keeping a clean sheet, Arsenal leads the clean sheet odds table for GW32 followed by Liverpool (53 %). Bookies also expect Crystal Palace (40 %) and Newcastle (35 %) to do well defensively in Gameweek 32.
Expected vs. actual clean sheets
Due to a correction in the number of clean sheets: Manchester United, Newcastle
Manchester United overperformed their defensive expectations the most from all teams. They should have kept 8.97 clean sheets instead of 14 according to our expected clean sheets table.
Due to an improvement in the number of clean sheets: Manchester City, Southampton
Manchester City underperformed their defensive expectations the most of all teams. They should have kept 13.41 clean sheets instead of 10 according to our expected clean sheets table. Citizens have also “the most clean sheets left” in them for this season according to our Clean Sheets left table.
You can see the Expected clean sheets table, Clean Sheets left table and clean sheet odds for all Premier League teams here.
Goalscoring odds for GW32
Without Haaland. it is Salah who leads the goalscoring odds table for the next round of Fantasy Premier League. He is followed by Nunez (42 %), Jesus (41 %) and Joa (39 %).
Find out who is most likely to score a goal in BGW32 in our table: Premier League Goalscoring Odds.
8. FPL GW32 Free Hit Team selection
Now let’s look at our FPL team selection for Gameweek 32 – Scout squad. It is the same team as we would have picked if we had free hit chip active. Salah is our captain.
9. Fantasy Premier League Tips
Find more tips, strategies and picks for Fantasy Premier League in these articles:
- Beginner? Read our guide: How to play Fantasy Premier League
- Confused about the rules? Read the Official rules of the game or check our FAQs
- Want to beat your mini-league rivals? This article is for you: 7 Key Tips for Fantasy Premier League Success
- Interested in improving your decision-making process when picking players to your fantasy team? Check out Books that will help you to improve your FPL skills
We hope our FPL GW32 tips helped you to gather some useful information before the blank gameweek 32 deadline.
Join our Fantasy Football Reports League if you haven’t already with a league code of zte1cv. Or click the auto-join here.
Good luck in FPL GW32!
Should you use free hit in Blank Gameweek 32?
If you can field 10-11 quality players with a maximum of one -4 point hit, and you own key players and captaincy options like Salah, you do not have to use the free hit, and you can save it for Double Gameweek 34.
Who is the best captain option in Gameweek 32?
We think Salah is the best captain option in GW32. If you want to be different, Saka or Jesus are differential captains.
Who should I transfer in to my FPL team in GW32?
Salah, TAA, Andreas and Arsenal attacking players (Saka, Jesus, Martinelli, Odegaard) are main transfer targets for Gameweek 32.
Should I sell Haaland in blank gameweek 32?
Only sell Haaland in GW32 if you are willing to book a transfer to bring him right back for GW33 or GW34.
Who is a differential pick for GW32?
Eze is our differential pick for Gameweek 32 as he has low ownership, good form and solid fixture in blank GW32. He is great one week punt for free hitters.