Read more about GW6 in our guide: FPL Gameweek 7: Tips, Captain, Transfer Targets & Team Selection
When to use wildcard in the 2023/24 season? Read more about it: When to use Wildcard in the 2023/24 season?
We like to use our wildcard only for tactical purposes (and not emotional ones) during fixtures swings and double gameweeks. To find more about it, check our article: 3 essential tips for effective use of wildcard in FPL.
However, if you aim to use wildcard in Gameweek 7, here is our draft for an inspiration.
We think it is better to dead-end team into GW7, and then use a wildcard in GW8. if you want to wildcard around this time.
Key players for GW7 wildcard and tips
- Haaland – captaincy option for each weak
- Saka/Maddison/Rashford/Bruno – pick 2 of them, or more if you do not want to have Salah
- Newcastle defensive coverage: Trippier/Schar/Pope
- Mbeumo/Ward-Prowse/Bowen – one or two them
- Morris – punt for double gameweek 7
- Areola, Archer, Bell/Kaboré – best bench fodders for Wildcard teams
Best players to pick in Gameweek 7
Read more about the best players to pick this week in our watchlist articles:
- Best FPL goalkeepers to pick in Gameweek 7 (Watchlist)
- Best FPL defenders to pick in Gameweek 7 (Watchlist)
- Best FPL midfielders to pick in Gameweek 7 (Watchlist)
- Best FPL forwards to pick in Gameweek 7 (Watchlist)
Potential differentials for Gameweek 7 wildcard
Read more: FPL Differential Picks to consider in Gameweek 7