Here are our predicted lineups for Matchday 7 – Final – of World Cup Fantasy.
Those are just our predictions based on nations’ previous line ups, performances, and potential injuries, so they might differ from actual starting lineups.
World Cup Final Predicted Lineups
Argentina predicted lineup
- Alvarez could start ahead of Lautaro Martinez again
- Acuna back from suspension
- Di Maria fit
Predicted lineup against France: Martinez; Acuna, Otmanedi, Romero, Molina; Mac Allister, Fernandez, Rodrigo de Paul; Alvarez, Messi, Di Maria
France predicted lineup
- no reason to change their strongest lineup
- Rabiot missed the SF due to illness, could be back for final
Predicted lineup against Argentina: Lloris; Theo Hernandez, Upamecano, Varane, Kounde; Tchouameni, Rabiot; Dembele; Griezmann, Mbappé; Giroud
3rd place game Predicted Lineups
Croatia predicted lineup
- Croatia with only very few changes in starting lineups so far,
Predicted lineup against Morocco: Livakovič; Sosa, Gvardiol, Lovren, Juranovič; Kovačič, Brozovič, Modrič; Perišič, Kramarič, Pašalič
Morocco predicted lineup
- Morocco did not make many changes to the starting XI during the group stage, they have a pretty stable starting XI
- injury doubts in defense
Predicted lineup against Croatia: Bono; Attiat-Allah, Dari, El Yamiq, Hakimi; Amallah, Amrabat, Ounahi; Boufal, En Nesyri, Ziyech
Other resources to check
Are you building your fantasy team for the Round of 16 of World Cup Fantasy?
- Make sure to check our Ultimate guide for Matchday 7
Looking to check predicted lineups for World Cup from other resources? Here are our recommendations:
- SportsMole is always doing an excellent job in predicting lineups
- RotoWire has very good predictions for lineups as well
Want to check previous lineups?
- You can check flashscore to see all previous lineups
Want to read more about the fantasy world cup 2022? Browse our articles at Fantasy Football Reports to find more fantasy football ideas!