An FPL league code is a unique identifier that allows players to join a specific league. Each league created in Fantasy Premier League has its own unique code. This code can be shared with others to invite them to join the league. It’s like a password that grants access to a specific private league.
Important note: You must be the manager of the FPL league to be able to find the league code in the league settings
How to find the FPL league code?
1. Go to the ‘League and Cups’ tab
2. Find the mini-league you wish to find a league code for
Find the desired league.
3. Tap on Invite friends
Select Invite friends.
4. Find and share your league code
This is where you can find and share your league code.
You can either:
- Send your friends league code so that they will have to enter the league manually
- Send them auto-join link that needs only be clicked to in order to join the league
- Or you can send them email with all the options
How to invite people to your league via FPL App?
- Open the App
- Go to the Fantasy section
- Find Leagues & Cups
- Tap Configure leagues
- Now it will take you to the browser version of the game, where you can find and share your mini-league code in a same way as on desktop