This simple article will guide you through the steps for removing a player from your UCL Fantasy league.
How to remove a player from the league in UEFA Fantasy Champions League?
You must be the owner (creator) of the league in question to remove a player. Members who have joined a league cannot remove other players.
- Navigate to the ‘Leagues‘ Tab on the Official UCL Fantasy Website
- Find the league from which you want to remove a player (you must the manager/administrator of the league)
- Click on “View League”
- Click on the “Settings” wheel in the top right corner of the league
- Here you can suspend any player from your league
Note: If you are on the UEFA App, the steps are the same.
Considerations and Tips:
- Communication: Before taking such an action, it’s generally good practice to communicate with the league members or the specific person in question if possible.
- Timing: Keep in mind that removing a player can disrupt the dynamics of the league.
- Fair Play: Ensure you are adhering to the principles of fair play and sportsmanship. Removing players without a valid reason could be considered poor conduct.