Double Gameweek 34 – the free hit time is here. If you still have this chip available, it is the perfect opportunity to activate it now.
Let’s jump to our FPL GW34 Tips, with the best picks, fixtures to target, transfer targets, captain, odds & team selection for Double Gameweek 34.
1. Fantasy Premier League Double Gameweek 34 Tips
- Focus on teams that have the most matches left in the last 5 gameweeks – Brighton (8), Manchester City (7), Manchester United (7)
- We are almost at the finish line of this FPL season – team value does not matter as much as it used to in the first half of the season – you can afford to lose some money you have tighted up in players
- It is the perfect time to use free hit – if you do not use it now, have clear plan when would you use it (GW36 or GW37, or possibly craz gameweek 38)
2. Key players to own and transfer targets for GW34
- Haaland – your GW34 captain
- Salah – you want him for double gameweek 34
- Mitoma/March – Brighton have 3 double gameweeks until the end of the season
- Brighton defender
- Manchester City defender/goalkeeper
- Manchester United defender
- Manchester City midfielder – De Bruyne/Grealish/Bernardo
Potential transfer targets:
- Grealish, Dias, Ederson
- Salah, TAA, Robertson (or Jota as differential)
Players to transfer out:
- Arsenal players
- Brentford players
- Aston Villa defenders
3. Fixtures to target in FPL Double Gameweek 34
In which fixtures we could expect a lot of fantasy points? Fixtures to target in double GW34 according to bookies odds:
- Manchester City vs West Ham: The Citizens 82 % to win, 47 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Fulham vs. Manchester City: The Citizens 79 % to win, 50 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Newcastle vs Southampton: Newcastle 75 % to win, 40 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Liverpool vs Fulham: Liverpool 71 % to win, 44 % to score 2.5+ goals
4. Who is the best captain in GW34?
We will keep the captaincy section short once again.
If you would like to know more about the process we use to select the captain every gameweek, read our article: How to pick the right captain in FPL?
We think Haaland is the best captain in FPL GW34. Fixtures just cannot get better than that. If you are not using free hit in Double Gameweek 34, you could use your triple captain chip on Haaland, if you still have this chip available.
Salah is our number two pick, and Rashford is the number three captain pick.
5. What bookies odds say about Gameweek 34
As usual, we converted bookies odds into probabilities using our Odds to probability calculator, to assess the potential of gameweek 34.
Clean sheet odds for GW34
Manchester City leads the clean sheet odds table for Gameweek 34. Bookies also favor Newcastle and Brighton to do well defensively in this round. All clean sheet odds are available in our article: Premier League Clean Sheet Odds.
Goalscoring odds for GW34
Haaland leads the any time goalscorer odds table for GW34. Isak and Salah follow.
Find out who is most likely to score a goal in DGW34 in our table: Premier League Goalscoring Odds.
6. FPL GW34 Team selection
Now let’s look at our FPL team selection for Gameweek 34 – Scout squad. Haaland is our captain.
7. Fantasy Premier League Tips
Find more tips, strategies and picks for Fantasy Premier League in these articles:
- Beginner? Read our guide: How to play Fantasy Premier League
- Confused about the rules? Read the Official rules of the game or check our FAQs
- Want to beat your mini-league rivals? This article is for you: 7 Key Tips for Fantasy Premier League Success
- Interested in improving your decision-making process when picking players to your fantasy team? Check out Books that will help you to improve your FPL skills
We hope our FPL GW34 tips helped you to gather some useful information before the double gameweek 34 deadline.
Join our Fantasy Football Reports League if you haven’t already with a league code of zte1cv. Or click the auto-join here.
Good luck in FPL GW34!