Which Sevilla players should you consider for your UCL Fantasy team in the new 2023/24 season?
Note: Sevilla has OK fixtures on MD1, and MD2, so their players could be considered mainly by managers who aim to use wildcards on Matchday 3. But be wary of Sevilla’s form in La Liga – they are last in the table with 0 points. Probably, you should target their opponents (PSV, Lens), rather than Sevilla.
This article is part of the series: Fantasy Champions League Matchday 1: Tips, Best Picks & Captain
Best Sevilla players for UCL Fantasy 2023/24
Dmitrovič (4.5m, Goalkeeper) – 1.5/10
- Since Bounou left Sevilla to Al-Hilal, we have another starting 4.5m goalkeeper in the UCL Fantasy
- But Sevilla is very shaky defensively this season, yet to keep a clean sheet in La Liga, sitting in the last place of the table
Note: If Acuňa is still injured by the MD1 deadline, 4m defender Pedrosa could potentially start for Sevilla
Djibril Sow (6m, Midfielder) – 1/10
- Good at balls recovered
- Defensive mid, do not expect attacking returns, only points from balls recovered
En-Nesyri (8.5m, Forward) – 1/10
- Sevilla top scorer last season in La Liga
- But Sevilla do not tend to score many goals
- Has a history of doing well in the Fantasy Champions League
- But his price might be too much
- Considering Sevilla’s form, there are other better forwards from other teams to fill in the 3 precious forward spots in our teams
Other Group B players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Find other players to consider for your Fantasy Champions League team from Group B.
- Best Arsenal players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best PSV Eindhoven players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Lens players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders & forwards to pick in UCL Fantasy
Also, find the best players for your UCL Fantasy team based on their position.