Which PSV Eindhoven players should you consider for your UCL Fantasy team in the new 2023/24 season?
Note: They could be the new “Ajax” of the current Champions League season. High quality in their attack. Their players could be a good source of fantasy points in their fixture run MD2 – MD5. So, if you wildcard in MD2, do not overlook their players. They could do very well against Sevilla and Lens that are both out of form.
This article is part of the series: Fantasy Champions League Matchday 1: Tips, Best Picks & Captain
Best PSV Eindhoven players for UCL Fantasy 2023/24
Sergino Dest (4.5m, Defender) – 1/10
- former Barcelona full-back with attacking potential, although has 0 attacking returns this season so far in Eredivisie
Van Aanholt (5m, Defender) – 1.5/10
- attacking full-back, but just 1G + 2A in the last season in Eredivisie
Joey Veerman (7m, Midfielder) – 2.5/10
- PSV’s best midfielder this season could be a great source of points from MD2 onwards
- 3G + 7A in the last 8 games for PSV Eindhoven
Luuk De Jong (8.5m, Forward) – 3/10
- unstoppable this season, 9G +5A in his last 8 games for PSV
- Could be your Icardi replacement for MD2
Other Group B players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Find other players to consider for your Fantasy Champions League team from Group B.
- Best Arsenal players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Sevilla players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Lens players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders & forwards to pick in UCL Fantasy
Also, find the best players for your UCL Fantasy team based on their position.