Which Atletico Madrid players should you consider for your Fantasy Champions League team in the new 2023/24 season?
This article is part of the series: UCL Fantasy Matchday 1: Tips, Best Picks & Captain
Best Atletico Madrid players for UCL Fantasy 2023/24
Oblak (6m, Goalkeeper) – 1/10
- Atletico is historically good at keeping clean sheets
- However, very high price for their number one goalkeeper
- We think that there are better 4.5m or 5m goalkeepers to consider
Nauel Molina (6.0m, Defender) – 4/10
- attacking wing back, already with 1G for Atletico this season
- In the last 3 years, he was averaging 4.33 goals and 3 assists per season for Atletico and Udinese in La Liga and Seria A
- But the tougher fixture on Matchday 1 against Lazio
Savič (5.0m, Defender) – 2/10
- cheap route into Atletico’s defense, solid budget enabler
- Good at balls recovered
Marcos Llorente (6.0m, Midfielder) – 1.5/10
- budget enabler
- should get extra points for balls recovered
- 2G in 4 games for Atletico in La Liga this season
Morata (7.5m, Forward) – 1.5/10
- getting in some good form for Atletico and Spain,
- But he needs a lot of chances to score
- He will not be playing 90 minutes every match. He will start a few matches and will be benched sometimes, but he can get goals off the bench.
Other Group E players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Find other players to consider for your Fantasy Champions League team from Group E.
- Best Lazio players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Feyenoord players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Celtic players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders & forwards to pick in UCL Fantasy
Also, find the best players for your UCL Fantasy team based on their position.