Which Lazio players should you consider for your Fantasy Champions League team in the new 2023/24 season?
This article is part of the series: UCL Fantasy Matchday 1: Tips, Best Picks & Captain
Best Lazio players for UCL Fantasy 2023/24
Kamada (7m, Midfielder) – 1.5/10
- He was a great asset to own in the group stage of UCL Fantasy last season when playing for Frankfurt, but he could not quite deliver for Japan in World Cup Fantasy
- But is one to consider mainly for MD2 wildcarders for the MD2 – MD5 fixture run
Felipe Anderson (6.5m, Midfielder) – 1.5/10
- as some FPL managers remember, he can be a very explosive fantasy asset when in form
- has been quite good for Lazio in Seria A last 2 seasons
- This season, Anderson has 2 assists in 4 games
Luis Alberto (6m, Midfielder) – 1.5/10
- another reliable Lazio midfielder that could do well
- 2G + 1A this season in 4 games
Immobile (7.5m, Forward) – 1.5/10
- very interesting price for a forward of his qualities
- the main man for Lazio
- should not be overlook in MD2 – MD5 fixture run
Other Group E players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Find other players to consider for your Fantasy Champions League team from Group E.
- Best Atletico Madrid players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Feyenoord players to pick in UCL Fantasy
- Best Celtic players to pick in UCL Fantasy
Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders & forwards to pick in UCL Fantasy
Also, find the best players for your UCL Fantasy team based on their position.