Do you have an issue to sub out players or changing the captain in your Champions League Fantasy team?
Here are possible reasons:
Possible reasons why you can not sub out players in UCL Fantasy
Here are the most common reasons why you might be unable to make manual substitutions to your squad:
- You try to make substitutions after the first kickoff – if the deadline for the current matchday has already passed, you cannot make substitutions to your squad right away. You have to wait until the substitutions window opens on the next day.
- You try to sub in a player who has already played. According to the rules of Official UCL Fantasy you can only sub in a player who is yet play, and not players who already played.
- You try to sub out a player who was sent off. According to the UCL Fantasy rules, you cannot sub out a player who got a red card and was sent off.
Possible reasons why you can not change your UCL Fantasy captain
For captaincy changes, there are the same rules as for manual substitutions. So, if you cannot change the captain of your Fantasy Champions League team, these are the possible reasons:
- You try to change captain after the kick-off of the first match. You must wait until the substations window opens the next day and make the switch then.
- You try to put the armband on a player who has already played. According to the rules, you cannot do that. You can change the captaincy only on a player who is yet to play.
- Your captain got a red card and was sent off. You cannot switch the captaincy if your original captain received a red card – it is in the rules.