Jackson is on 4 yellow cards (1 yellow card from suspension) and he could not quite deliver fantasy points for his owners in the last couple of gameweeks.
But still, gis underlying data are not bad, he just could not finish chances he was getting. According to understat Jackson have third highest xG among all players this season and 3.64 shots per 90 minutes which is really decent. So he should have had more attacking returns. But so far it looks that he is not so good finisher to convert the chances he is getting.
Let’s look who are Jackson possible replacements for Gameweek 6 in the Fantasy Premier League.
Best Nicolas Jackson replacements in FPL
- Avlarez (6.9m, Manchester City) – the number one Jackson replacement, wich excellent form and fixtures. Guaridola hinted that Alvarez is almost undroppable. But he will be benched in some matches, you must accpet that risk.
- Morris (5.5m, Luton) – good fixture in GW6 + double gameweek punt for GW7. Especially good short term pick if you have not used your wildcard, and could wildcard him out in GW8 or GW10
- Wissa (6.1m, Brentford) – Brentford still have nice 3 fixtures in next 4 gameweeks, and Wissa and Mbeumo are their key players, main goalscorers.
- Edouard (5.6m, Crystal Palace) – another punt mainly for GW6 when Crystal Palace face Fulham that conceded the most xG from all teams
- Awoniyi (6.6m, Nottingham Forest) – so far deliverd in every gameweek. Tough fixture in GW6, so if you are giving Jackson one more gameweek, Awoniyi is his replacement to consider from GW7 onwards
- Archer (4.5m, Sheffield) – if you currently play formation on 3 forwards (4-3-3 or 3-4-3) and want to move money to the midfield with 3-5-2 formation
- Best Chilwell replacements
- Best FPL forwards to pick in Gameweek 6
- Premier League Goalscoring Odds for Gameweek 6