Reece James could be possibly out for Chelsea and FPL managers face a dilemma when picking his best replacement.
So, let’s look who are Reece James possible replacements for Gameweek 3 in Fantasy Premier League.
Best Reece James replacements in FPL
- Chilwell – easy swap if you have some money in the bank. Chilwell rose in price, so managers with 0.0m in the bank could be locked out of the move
- Gusto – with Reece out, he would be the obvious replacement in the Chelsea squad, so he is definitely one to consider. He is just 4.0m, so allow you to invest 1.5m elsewhere. Had 5 assists for Lyon in the last 2 seasons.
- Colwill – another option from the Chelsea squad that allows you to reinvest spare money
- Estupinan – if you do not have him, played in a very advanced attacking position in GW1
- Mee/Henry/Pinnock – Brentford defenders for their excellent run of fixtures. All 3 offer an attacking threat as well.