Gameweek 33 starts in midweek, so do not forget the deadline. There are just a few gameweeks left in this Fantasy Premier League season. The exciting part is that FPL managers will have a lot of outstanding opportunities (double gameweeks) to shake with overall ranking or rankings in their mini-leagues.
The first big opportunity starts soon, with double gameweek 34. But before that…
Let’s quickly jump to ur FPL GW33 Tips, with the best picks, fixtures to target, transfer targets, captain, differentials, odds & team selection for Gamewee 33.
1. Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 33 Tips
- Do not miss the deadline on Tuesday
- If you will not free hit in GW34, you can save the transfer to have more flexibility before the double gameweek
- If you will free hit in GW34, use your one transfer now as it cannot be carried forward – focus on double gameweek 36 and 37 with your transfers
2. Key players to own and transfer targets for GW33
- Haaland – your GW33 captain
- Salah – you want him for double gameweek 34
- Trippier – the top-scoring defender
- TAA – You will want Salah and TAA in double GW34
- Mitoma/March – Brighton have 3 double gameweeks until the end of the season – 9 matches in 6 gameweeks – the most of all teams
- Brighton defender
Potential transfer targets:
- Haaland/Grealish/Manchester City defender/Ederson
- Liverpool players – Salah, TAA, Robertson (or Jota as differential)
Players to transfer out:
- for those brave enough – Arsenal players (but only for next 3 gameweeks, than bring them back)
- Brentford defenders
3. Fixtures to target in FPL Gameweek 33
In which fixtures we could expect a lot of fantasy points? Fixtures to target in double GW33 according to bookies odds:
- Nottingham vs Brighton: Brighton 64 % to win, 32 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: The Citizens 61 % to win, 35 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Chelsea vs Brentford: The Blues 56 % to win, 24 % to score 2.5+ goals
- Aston Villa vs Fulham: Aston Villa 55 % to win, 25 % to score 2.5+ goals
4. Who is the best captain in GW33?
We will keep the captaincy section short once again.
If you would like to know more about the process we use to select the captain every gameweek, read our article: How to pick the right captain in FPL?
We think Haaland is the best captain in FPL GW33. No matter the fixture, he can score in any game.
Salah is our number two, and Kane is the number three captain pick.
- Mitoma – great fixture
- Watkins – another great fixture and form
5. What bookies odds say about Gameweek 33
As usual, we converted bookies odds into probabilities using our Odds to probability calculator, to assess the potential of gameweek 33.
Clean sheet odds for GW33
Brighton (41 %) leads the clean sheet odds table for Gameweek 33. Bookies also favor Chelsea (40 %) and Newcastle (40 %) to keep a clean sheet in GW33.
Goalscoring odds for GW33
Haaland (52 %) leads the any time goalscorer odds table for GW33. Watkins (38 %) follows.
Find out who is most likely to score a goal in BGW32 in our table: Premier League Goalscoring Odds.
6. Using Chips in Gameweek 33 – using wildcard or preparing for free hit?
As we mentioned, double gameweek 34 is going to be perfect for free hit. But if you do not have free hit left, you could potentially use your wildcard now to set up your squad for GW33 and double gameweeks 34,36 and 37.
This would be our wildcard team for the current gameweek:
- FPL Wildcard Team Inspiration for GW33 – If you use a wildcard in GW33. aim to use bench boost in GW34
And if you are committed to gameweek 34 free hit, here is our first draft:
- FPL Free Hit Team Inspiration for GW34
7. FPL GW33 Team selection
Now let’s look at our FPL team selection for Gameweek 33 – Scout squad. Haaland is our captain.
8. Fantasy Premier League Tips
Find more tips, strategies and picks for Fantasy Premier League in these articles:
- Beginner? Read our guide: How to play Fantasy Premier League
- Confused about the rules? Read the Official rules of the game or check our FAQs
- Want to beat your mini-league rivals? This article is for you: 7 Key Tips for Fantasy Premier League Success
- Interested in improving your decision-making process when picking players to your fantasy team? Check out Books that will help you to improve your FPL skills
We hope our FPL GW33 tips helped you to gather some useful information before the gameweek 33 deadline.
Join our Fantasy Football Reports League if you haven’t already with a league code of zte1cv. Or click the auto-join here.
Good luck in FPL GW33!